Subject: Re: [Leica] OK...money where my Leica is.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:30:32 -0700

"M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" wrote:
><Snip>
> You have my apologies if such imagery is unwarranted on LUG and if the LUG
> consensus finds it troubling, I will abstain from linking to such in the
> future.
>
> Carpe Lumen,
> Michael E. Berube
> http://www.goodphotos.com

I don't have strong feelings about the shots they are "artsier" than we usually
get here I regret not remembering the artist as a regular here I did not
recognize the name which for me was the issue. Intimate pictures for a person I
was not familiar with. Perhaps I should have remembered this person but I did
not as our interchanges must have occurred pretty far back. I'm not sure how bad
my memory really is I think it's OK.
This is not a big Newsgroup but consists of a smaller group of posters of whom
we are mainly all aware.
I still hold to the idea that images like this from a regular poster here for me
is less of an issue.
Did not recognise the name...
Mark Rabiner