Subject: Re: [Leica] OK...money where my Leica is.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:31:19 +0200

Micheal,

Do not feel inhibited. You posted the warning, so sensitive souls could abstain. I
personally do not care much for the subject matter, except when I am in a mood to
watch a skin flick, but I believe in freedom of expression. I did enjoy
Mapplethorpe's controversial show a few years ago. Again, I was not attracted to
the subject matter but was impressed by the technical excellence of his work. Your
stuff is not on that level, but you have to start somewhere!

Nathan

"M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" wrote:

> You have my apologies if such imagery is unwarranted on LUG and if the LUG
> consensus finds it troubling, I will abstain from linking to such in the
> future.
>
> Carpe Lumen,
> Michael E. Berube
> http://www.goodphotos.com

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch