Subject: Re: [Leica] Further musings on the TTL while in a delicate state
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 08:09:08 -0600

The release knob is connected to a release rod which works a flat spring
that starts the whole party off. It seems to me that one could adjust this
flat spring. I have heard through various magazine reviews that the M6
cameras are not consistent from camera to camera with release pressure and
release points. The earlier cameras certainly were.

John Collier