Subject: Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ??? commercial point ofview !!!
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:09:47 -0400

Hi Larry,
		I believe you are referring to my report of the meeting we had last
year at NY Photo Expo with representatives of Leica USA & Solms.
		What I was told is that fewer than 500 of the 180mm *2.0* Apo
Summicron (not Elmarit) were sold.
				Regards,
				Akhil

Replies: Reply from Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com> (Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ??? commercial point ofview !!!)