Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:12:19 -0700

Nathan

>>My two children were born in Tampa, FL (1989) and Princeton, NJ (1994)
respectively. At neither hospital were there any restrictions on still
photography, including the use of flash.<<

I've been in two delivery room's (I have two sons). Neither seemed very
restrictive. Heck! There was a television in the delivery room during the
birth of my second son, in '87. My wife was kind enough to go into labor
late in the morning, and things progressed quickly. It was the first week
in October, baseball playoffs.

My wife was just finishing a contraction when the doctor came in and asked
how things were going. I immediately replied, "Blue Jays are up by two in
the top of the fifth". The doctor looked over his shoulder, saw the TV and
looked back at me with a surprised look.

My wife still hasn't forgiven me for that one.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)