Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide Thing, I Think I Love You
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:05:21 -0700

Martin,

>>What happens when someone gets their hands on a 15mm Heliar for the first
time?

   http://www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/vg/stmnt.jpg<<<<

ROFL! That's photo is a great punch line. And it just what we need; more
visual levity on the lug.

I just scanned a photograph I shot while riding a tandem. It was taken with
a 15/4.5 at arms length. I was the captain and I almost steered off the
road in the process. Still, the picture turned out. That lens is too much
fun! Plus, it's a heck of a lot less money than a Biogon. It would have
been a bargain at twice the price, even without the finder included!

Dave