Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:34:59 -0700

It still doesn't replace Delta 3200 _AND_ Noctilux.  While I cannot
claim any greatness that describes many photographers on this list, one
of my humble works,

http://www.iisaka.org/Sara/Triage5.html

is a result of a Noctilux AND Delta 3200.  Without both, the photograph
would have been impossible.  The moment only lasted just a few seconds,
and I could only take one frame.  It was not posed, or even planned.
It's but a snapshot.

While it appears quite grainy on the scanned image, the actual
silver-gelatin print exhibits smooth tonality without disturbing
golf-ball size grains.  It is a remarkable combination.

Ken Iisaka  <ken at iisaka dot org> http://www.iisaka.org
Still lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California