Subject: [Leica] Democracy ?????
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:20:10 -0400

Lug NUTS,
    What in the name of sanity is going on here?????
    Voting to keep one member and expel another???
    This sounds like the LUG version of TV show, Survivors....
    Isn't there enough bandwidth for a variety of opinions? So what if  they
are both opinionated? If members were expelled for the level of stupidity in
their posts, there would be no one on the LUG.
    I respectfully suggest, we ALL think before we post and try to stay in
the general direction on being on topic and treat other people, the same way
we would expect to be treated.
        End of my rant.
NOW GO OUT AND TAKE PICTURES!!!!

Sal DiMarco, Jr.