Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw Ups 'r Us.
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2000 14:18:38 -0700

On Mon, 12 June 2000, "Jean-Claude Berger" wrote:

> It was a nice evening on the dunes of a seaside. Had my black M6 and my black
> M4-P. One was loaded with B&W film and the other with E100VS. At some time, I
> wanted to use a red filter to darken the blue sky. I ended with a dozen red
> color slides. I sold the M6 some time ago. Next time, I'll buy a  second body,
> it will be chrome.
>
> All the best,

Not only do I use one black SL and one chrome SL, before the day's activities I load the film destined for the black body into black film "cans" and the film for the chrome body into clear or white film cans.  This way even a child can get the correct film out of my backpack for me, or I can get the right film out of my pocket without using reading glasses.  BTW the black film cans are Kodak, the clear or white ones are Fuji so I can distinguish them by feel, too.  There's a reason I try to idiot-proof the process: it's guy handling the camera!

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!