Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday- SL, Lens, and Extension tube
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:22:30 -0700

Since I am using the RF Leicas more and more, I am selling another of my
Leica SL cameras- Serial Nr. 1202319
I had Sherry do a CLA and adjust the meter late last year, it has the metal
lens release, and was kept in a case most of the time until I got it last
year so the cosmetics are most excellent! It comes with a body cap. The only
exception I have found is that even though Sherry did a CLA, the frame
counter stops at '20'- I never noticed since I don't use the counters
anyway, but my brother noticed it when he used the camera.
I can send jpg shots to anyone seriously interested. I'm asking $450 plus
shipping.
I also have a  three cam 50 Summicron-R, #11216 with box that I got for my
R7, almost like new- Serial Nr. 3339543 for which I am asking $350.
And finally, and extension tube set 14158-1 and 14158-2 with 14135
extension, no cams- excellent condition and I am asking $75 for it.
Email me privately  at dpost@triad.rr.com with any questions. Thanks

Message from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Olympus OM and Leica R lens)