Subject: [Leica] OT Heiland Splitgrade
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:17:25 EDT

I just finished reading Erwin Puts' article in Camera and Darkroom Magazine
(a wonderful publication BTW) about the Heiland Splitgrade system which
automatically calculates and sets VC filtration and time for enlarging.  It
sounds like a great timesaver.  I am wondering if anyone here has experience
with it, and if it really does what it is supposed to.  And now back to our
show....

Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Heiland Splitgrade- Lengthy reply, sure to rouse the ire of 'Purists' everywhere)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Heiland Splitgrade)