Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL2 advice?
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 01:37:01 -0700

Here's 2 more SL2 questions. I gather that the meter needle can be
illuminated in some way. Can anyone describe what this actually looks like
in practice? Is the needle projecting out into the picture area at all, or
is it all on the periphery? It looks like the SL2 might turn out to be be
the ultimate low light Leica SLR for me. And-

What happens when the black finish wears- is it brass underneath?

Joe B.

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL2 advice?)
Message from Evan J Dong <ejdong@juno.com> ([Leica] Leicaflex SL Info)