Subject: [Leica] A Scary Combination
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 23:47:21 +0100

Leicen,

While that big round tuit hasn't yet rolled up to me and knocked me
into building the all-singing, all-dancing photo archive presentation
infrastructure I've been meaning to get to for lo these several years
(looks as if it was over in Brian's neck of the woods, inspiring the
LUG archives -- good judgement on its part) I do occasionally slap up
a collection here and there, suboptimal interface be damned.  So
here's an opportunity to eye some snaps which, quite frankly, may not
be of much interest to anyone but those who were present.  Then again,
some of 'em are pretty funny.

The occasion: an evening out with some London Perl hackers.  A scary
confluence of geeks and Real Ale.  The photos lurk beneath:

  http://people.oven.com/jbm/