Subject: [Leica] MORE POJAMAS!
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 00:49:48 +0200

 Point one - there are no 'truths' there are only constructions. Your
terrorist is someone elses freedom fighter.
Point two - there is no such thing as nation hood - there are only groups of
people who lay claim to belonging to a nation and thus 'construct' a nation.
What happens when one group decides that they don't want to belong anymore?
Chechnya. Check out any number of PJ sites for examples of the glorious
Russian army.
Point three - you argue by cheap rhetorical gestures - what is a mantra?
Define 'leftwing' without using emotive language.
Point four - Most pro leica users are PJs who take wonderful photographs,
all dealing with the outcomes of places like Chechnya. I never hear you
criticise their politics when discussed on-list.

From the amount of private emails I got from your last political outing on
this list it is clear to me that you offend a large number of list members
who merely shut up. Keep politics off this list . If you want to argue join
anyone of the political listservs. We have people here who are from diverse
poilitical/ideological/religious/economic backgrounds. If you want to take
this further, take it offlist. Meanwhile take some photos.

I'm sorry for subject others to this.

Julian
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"We have people here who are from diverse
poilitical/ideological/religious/economic backgrounds."
Yeah, you're REALLY OFFENDING my finely tuned political sensibility here,
Bernard, thank God I've got Julian on my side.

Give that man a pair of POJAMAS!
AND that other man!

Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow