Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 10:00:59 -0700

Chuck Albertson wrote:

> Ted,
>
> You sure about K200? Kodak discontinued the professional version of K25
> earlier this year, but I hadn't heard anything about K200 going away.<<<<<<<<

Hi Chuck,
Sorry, I'm not sure about the K200, as there was an article I recall
browsing a sometime ago about Kodachrome, canceling production and
possibly a new version of another.

However, what stuck was the "cancellation of production" and that was
the triggering of my comment. I suppose in hindsight I should've gone to
the KODAK web site for clarification before posting.

At this time I might suggest for the Kodachrome users it might be an
idea to do just that now that I've screwed-up the message.

ted

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome)
Message from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome)