Subject: [Leica] OT: Agfa 400 BW film
From: E Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:56:43 -0400

A question for those on the list that use AGFA 400 BW film?  my first
roll souped in rodinal 1:25 seemed very contrasty ( 7 min at 68F as in
spec sheet) - grain I am not concerned about.  Is there a better soup
for this film - I have Ilford's DDx but haven't tried it yet.  Should i
use 1:50 ?  Please only those with experience using APX 400 should
respond - don't need to hear that I should use TMY, TMX...blah, blah
blah.  I'm stuck with this 50ft roll and need to learn how to use it
effectively.  Learn i can by trial and error but am hoping someone on
the list has made all the mistakes and can help me avoid them.

now if the sun will ever show up here in Syracuse I would have it made (
hence the APX 400)!!

Ernie

Replies: Reply from Mike Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Agfa 400 BW film)