Subject: Re: [Leica] anybody actually shooting? yes, but nobody pays any attention
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:27:17 +0200

Kyle,

Actually I do feel a bit guilty. I have looked at your site several times and
have never taken the time to comment to you. But obviously I enjoy it,
otherwise I would not go back...

My guilt stems from the fact that when I put my pictures up a lot of people
gave me feedback (both positive and negative). And I liked it, and so I should
do the same to others. It's just hard to find the time for everything when you
are in a new job, trying to maintain a semblance of family life shuttling
between Zurich and Brussels, and making sure that my Leicas also get used for
their intended purpose (NOT display).

Cheers,

Nathan

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> i'm out there every day with my little leicas, and i'm posting my silly ass
> off but nobody's interested. ya just gotta learn to live with it, dr.
> blacktape. takin fotos won't getcha no respect around here.
>
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman