Subject: [Leica] Beginnings of CHLUG?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:12:34 +0200

While you were all debating undoubtedly important things last night, I
had the pleasure of meeting one of the Swiss LUGgers, Xavier. We had a
pleasant dinner on the terrace, talked about Leicas and even (GASP) used
our M6s and M3s to take pictures of passers-by. Xavier tried my
Noctilux; perhaps we have another victim here ;-)

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman