Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Epson 1270
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:37:29 -0400

At 01:20 AM 5/25/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can learn how to set up my
>system for color matching? I have a Nikon scanner, PowerMac G4, and Epson
>1270, but don't have a clue how to get proper color out of the printer (or
>even B&W.) I am willing to pay for a expert training.
>
>-Robert

Hi, Robert -

Jon Cone has worked out profiles for many inks and papers.  Some are
available as a free download and there is a minimal charge for others.
The profiles that I have used are pretty close to perfect.

Go here to find out more:
http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/apply4codes.html

Be sure to follow Jon's directions for calibrating your monitor.

Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com