Subject: Re: [Leica] anybody actually shooting? yes, but nobody pays any attention
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:34:22 -0700

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> > > From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
> > > Subject: RE: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
> > >
> > > ISN'T
> > > THERE ANYONE ON THIS LIST ANY MORE WHO IS ACTUALLY OUT MAKING
> PHOTOS...AND
> > > INTERESTED IN THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT THE TECHNIQUES AND
> PHILOSOPHICAL
> > > ISSUES INVOLVED?
>
> i'm out there every day with my little leicas, and i'm posting my silly ass
> off but nobody's interested. ya just gotta learn to live with it, dr.
> blacktape. takin fotos won't getcha no respect around here.
>
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/

Hey folks! The Lug is the Lug. Life is life. There is some minor overlap. Odds
are if your typing out notes on the lug caps or no caps you weren't shooting
during the time it took to type that note. Me I type with all ten fingers so I
have none free to go click click with my little Leica at that moment. Every note
I read or type on the lug represents time not shooting or printing or marketing.
Talk not do.
I made 30 contact sheets yesterday so I am feeling a bit self satisfied.
Actually I've got about a Months worth of stuff to print right in front of me
from yesterdays contact printing.
Mark Rabiner
Someday while I'm out and about shooting somebody will walk up to me and say
"Why are you not on the lug?" :)