Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Benbo Tripods
From: cec@vbe.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:30:46 -0500

Jim:  Thanks for the note about vibrations.  I sold all SLR stuff long ago and only
use M6.  It was the weight of Bellows, visoflex and the 90mm head that concerned
me. I modified the visoflex by removing the rocker arm.  I use the wheel on the
right side to raise and lower the mirror and then us a long cable release after the
camera settles down.  So far this has worked good, maybe blasphemous, but my old
tripod is just not sufficient.
Thanks again.

Message from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] leica charity for students)
Message from cec@vbe.com (Re: [Leica] Benbo Tripods)