Subject: Re: [Leica] Benbo Tripods
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:29:37 -0700

cec@vbe.com wrote:

> I use a tripod for my M6 and viso iii with bellows for micro photography in
> flowers.
> I am looking for a better tripod that can get into a lot of places at
> various heights. Does anyone have experience with Benbo, especially the xl2?
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck
>
> --
> The Reverend Charles E. Cason, Jr.
> Rector (Retired)
> Trinity Episcopal Church
> 1805 Arlington Drive
> Oshkosh, Wisconsin  54904 USA

My gosh! I thought i read  you were looking for a bamboo tripod!
Mark Rabiner
How dumb would that really be?
I just read some weird thing about the more you secure something the more it
vibrates (at higher frequencies) for longer.
An enlarger in this case.

Message from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] leica charity for students)
Message from cec@vbe.com (Re: [Leica] Benbo Tripods)