Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 07
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:14:29 -0700

Bob---

    At $10, it doesn't cost too much to give it a try. I used mine quite a
bit last week during a wedding/reception/pub crawl/etc. on the west coast of
Ireland, and it really helped with longer exposures. I even tried a few of
those swirly half-second and one-second exposures of folks waltzing on the
dance floor, and the (non-moving) background stayed fairly sharp in many of
the shots. I'll likely order a couple more, simply because I tend to use it
in dark places, and I know I'm going to lose it one of these days while
putting it on or taking it off the camera.

    Handy practice tip: A few pints of Guinness will counteract the coffee
shakes nicely.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.