Subject: [Leica] Week 07
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:00:56 -0400

	[BOB KRAMER]  Sure B.D.!  Here are my offerings of the week, taken
in downtown Atlanta last Saturday afternoon:

	http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/7.html

	I guess I am just an old cynic at heart, but if you enlarge the
photo of the post-modernist spire, a remnant of the '96 Olympic games, you
will see that it is held together with duct tape!  I guess they just don't
build 'em like they used to.

	From a technical standpoint, I am blowing too many shots because of
slight camera shake as I attempt to hand hold the camera at 1/10th second
shutter speed (that damn f2.0 Summicron is really starting to cramp my
style).  I guess I'm not as steady as I used to be.  I need to do something
about my coffee addiction, but I thought I would ask you good LUGGERS a
question.  Would Tom Abrahamsson's soft release help me with this problem
(not the coffee addiction, but the camera shake at 1/10 sec <g> )?  I
*think* the shake occurs when I release the shutter, causing an ever so
slight torque in the camera body.  Or is this speed too slow for the soft
release to help.  Thanks for your input.

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Week 07)
Reply from Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@wyoming.com> (Re: [Leica] Week 07)