Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 07
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:31:47 -0600

BOB KRAMER wrote:

> [...]

I used my newly acquired 180f2.8 Elmarit-R on old Leicaflex SL last evening to
photography my daughters orchestra concert.  Worked great on a mono pod, 1/60 at
2.8 with XP-2.  This lens has just the right reach for concerts and stage
productions in our auditoriums.  All the images that I shot when I held steady,
were crisp and contrasty.
I am glad I went out on a limb and obtained this lens.  Now I need to get rid of
the 60 macro.

Best Wishes, Mike