Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:42:40 +0100

Takeshi Hashimoto wrote:

> That's chickenfeed.
> --

I am glad that the $1500 or so dollars more one pays for the Leica and a lens
or two  is chicken feed to you, you must be well off indeed, but for many of
us mere mortals this is a significant amount of money and the remark above is
a bit eletiest, though you may not have ment it that way.  We, each or us, are
responsible for how we allocating what funds we have, and for many of us
justifying the extra money is a diffacult and agonizing process. There is a
big difference in the initial cost of a new Leica and a new Contax G2, and no
matter how much better the Leica holds it value over the years presuming it
will, comming up with the initial investment is where the problem lies.
John Shick

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost)