Subject: Re: [[Leica] Trip to Tuscany-Italy]
From: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:30:54 +0200

I am sorry for sending a private mail to the LUG, as it was meant for
Andreas in Italy...
I have just finished test-packing my photo bag, and squeezed in 3 M3:s and
35-50-90-135 mm lenses plus a lot of Velvia. FP4 and Tri-X films. As I will
be on the countryside most of the time, I decided to bring the 135/4.0 lens
instead of a wide angle like the 21 mm.
For fun and nostalgy, I will also bring a Leica II with Elmar 50 in my
suitcase. I bought this camera on Ebay, and believe it or not, I CLA-ed it
myself as well as changed the leatherette.(Yes, I am proud, and the camera
is still working!)
It feels great to go for an early summer holiday!

Hans