Subject: Re: [Leica] One Eye
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 21:01:58 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> wrote:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
> > Gee and I just missed seeing Grace Kelly in a restored 3D Alfred
> Hitchcock!
>
> > (black and white?)<<<<<<<<
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> Don't feel bad. With only one eye you don't see in 3D anyway! ;-)
>
> ted
 Gee Ted I have both eyes and still can't see in 3D... BUT I do  have
the ability to see things independently with both eyes... sort of lieca
chameleon...
yep near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other AND they don't
even work together... so obviously my career choice was
photography...... <heh>;-)

Jeremy