Subject: Re: [Leica] "Eyes" question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 08:01:03 -0600

Caution - Hearsay Coming Up - Caution

I believe that only the DR and one of the 35 Summarons (f3.5 or f2.8) came
with easily detachable eyes and a special mounting foot. One could certainly
tell the difference by mounting them as the DR eyes magnify and the Summaron
eyes reduce. Perhaps someone with a Summaron with removable eyes could
comment on any special markings or different design of the mounting foot?

John Collier