Subject: Re: [Leica] m grip
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:54:49 -0600

Go here for the info on the rapidwinder and soft release:

http://www.rapidwinder.com/

Here is where you can see a small picture of Leica's handgrip:

http://www.leica-camera.com/m_system/macc_e.htm

It will fit on the M3 though you may have to use a thread adapter if your
tripod socket is 3/8 thread. The PDF has a larger picture.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Rob McClure <mcclure@udata.com> (Re: [Leica] m grip)
Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] m grip)