Subject: Re: [Leica] m grip
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:16:32 -0700

Hi,

I'd like to get a little more information about this grip.  Does it fit
the M3?
What material is it made from?  I saw a grip on eBay that was made from
aluminum, and I'm not sure I'd like that.  Where can I get more
information about this grip, as well as other similar accessories, such
as the soft button for the shutter release, rapid winders, and the like,
and, what are some sources for buying these items?  Thanks  a lot.

- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net