Subject: Re: [Leica] "Quick" DOF calculation
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:58:56 +0100

on 18/5/00 7:29 pm, Bmceowen@aol.com at Bmceowen@aol.com wrote:

> No matter how hard I look it just comes across
> as sloppy seeing by somebody who appears to be afraid of making contact with
> people.

Maybe you could expand on that, Bob. I'm interested because I do think a lot
of street photographers are afraid of people... which is why they do it. As
for the sloppy seeing, well some are sloppy, some aren't. Sloppy isn't
necessarily bad anyway. But go on, go on.
- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk