Subject: Re: [Leica] gold plating
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:17:50 -0600

Leica made gold M4-2s in 1979 and the Russian cameras are polished brass
which, if you were so inclined, you could do to your M4-2 as it has brass
underneath them there black hills. Personally my attitude is:

You think my camera looks tough right now? Wait another week and it will be
worse!

John Collier