Subject: Re: [Leica] gold plating
From: calciua@hn.va.nec.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 15:48:34 -0400

Wow, Noel, I thought a plated camera would look good, but this one is
really gorgeous. Of course, I will not spend 3 grand to fullfil my odd
fantasy, but it is nice to know these babies exist and are nice.

Now, if only I can find someone qualified and able to plate my ugly
duckling

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu
NEC America, Inc.

                    "Noel H.
                    Charchuk"            To:     calciua@hn.va.nec.com
                    <nhcharch@cal        cc:
                    cna.ab.ca>           Subject:     Re: [Leica] gold plating

                    05/17/00
                    03:32 PM

Andre go to
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=333121910

to fulfill your fantasy, $3000 right now, reserve not yet met.

I have never been a big fan of the LUXUS gold plated jobs, and with the
swarm of the screw mount fakes coming out of the former east bloc,
collectors 20 yeras from now are going to be seriously confused.
I don't know where you could get your M4-P plated, but it could look
pretty good if you could find a good technician.

Noel

http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch