Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AF
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 09:07:13 -0400

I agree.   I use my center focus sensor of my Minolta 9 in exactly the same
manner in which I use the rangefinder spot in my M6.  The only difference
is that the AF sensor is faster and (in my experience) just as accurate.  I
can focus, recompose and expose the film almost instinctively.  I'm certain
that long time M users will say the same for their M cameras.  And I
certainly do like using my M6 as well, but don't knock the capabilities of AF.

Dan C.