Subject: [Leica] Re: 24mm vs 21mm for M6
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:11:08 -0700

I owned and used a 24/2.8 Elmarit-R since 1976. When I wanted a wide angle
for my M6, I first tried a 21 ASPH. I found it too wide for my liking so I
bought a 24 ASPH instead. I guess I am tuned into the 24mm view. I am very
happy with the 24 ASPH. Besides being a stellar lens, I can use it on my
.72 M6 without a separate finder.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 24mm vs 21mm for M6)
Reply from "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 24mm vs 21mm for M6)