Subject: [Leica] Re: London and Paris Trip- Airport Security
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:19:37 -0700

Yes, if you make it easy for them. Film cassettes out of the box and out of
the canister, in one gallon (or smaller) zip lock bags. Packed tightly, bag
folded over and taped so that the bag and film stays flat and rigid. They
can quickly see that the bag contains film, and what kind of film. I advise
you to include a few rolls (maybe a row) of Delta 3200 so that they won't
be tempted to be lazy. I've used this method in the US, England, Holland,
and Germany without any problems.

Jim

Replies: Reply from George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: London and Paris Trip- Airport Security)
Reply from "Robert Stack" <ticino@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: London and Paris Trip- Airport Security)