Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure meter recommendations for M4
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 20:46:17 +1000

Roger L. Bunting wrote:

> Snip:
>
>  The meter does eventually scuff the top plate of the camera.
> There is a very small amount of play in the way the meter mounts and the
> gradual long term "wiggle" of the meter rubs off the finish (even on the
> chrome models).

Roger, I use some self sticking very thin felt disks on the bottom side if my Leica
meters. This definitely stops the meters from scratching. These disk are normally
available from hardware shops.

Mine are about 1/2 inch in diameter, green in colour and there are about 60 to a
pack. I think smaller packs are available too. they are mainly used to stick on to
the bottom of Ceramic goods, to stop scratching.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

Message from "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net> (Re: [Leica] Exposure meter recommendations for M4)