Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure meter recommendations for M4
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 06:02:21 -0500

Walter,

The MR4 meter works very well with the M bodies. I found it very
reliable. The meter does eventually scuff the top plate of the camera.
There is a very small amount of play in the way the meter mounts and the
gradual long term "wiggle" of the meter rubs off the finish (even on the
chrome models). I've used a MR4 on my M3 with good results and it
originally had rub marks which I re-polished. I now use a Sekonic 308BII
which I really like for it's ease of use (one hand operation) and
compactness (fits in a shirt pocket with ease). It is an
incident/reflective/flash model and very versatile.

Regards,
Roger

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Exposure meter recommendations for M4)
Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] Exposure meter recommendations for M4)