Subject: [Leica] Non Leica lens info needed
From: "Robert Beaudoin" <bussbearm@freewwweb.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 20:34:35 -0400

Bonsoir,

  A couple of weeks ago I purchased a used Leica IIIb with an off brand
lens.  The lens is a chrome 50mm 3.5 Topcor lens.  I asked a couple of
dealers for infos regarding price and rarity.  I was told  by one dealer
that it might be valued max.$50.  Another wanted to purchase it right away
at $ 400.00 and said it was rather rare and should be coupled to a Tanack or
Kardon camera.

  Anyone on the LUG has any infos regarding this lens?

  Private email is just fine.

  Regards,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)