Subject: RE: [Leica] Non Leica lens info needed
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 07:32:16 +0100

Robert,
I can find no reference to this in the excellent '300 Leica Copies' by
Pont/Princelle, they list no Topcor camera, and no Topcor lens available
for either Tanack or Kardon.
This must be rare! There is another book on Leica fit cameras, sadly Marc's
book largely ignores the Japanes side of things, lens wise.

Let me know when you find anything more...

Jem