Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] What Leica will be showing at Photokina
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:03:27 +0100

Uwe

I agree that Leica should stick to their core strenghts, and seek
improvements based upon the guidance of their expert and amateur users,
rather than stray into new territory.

As for why so many people talk of Nikon Fs, even a hardened Leica user has
to admit that there are some things that an F (F5 in my case) can do that no
Leica can.  This is not denigrating Leica because I do not expect my M6 to
do those things, nor would I want it to.  There is room in my life for my
two photographic loves.

Simon