Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 metering question
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 14:02:04 +0100

Guy

I agree that there is some latitude left to alter the stop or shutter speed.
My point (albeit badly made) was that if I don't know if the baseline
measurement is accurate, I cannot know what changes to make to get a preferred
exposure for the wall.

I have decided however to stop pointing my new M6 at white walls until I
understand him a bit better.

Simon