Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:54:08 +0200

Well Jason, you did it! finally you screwed it up and now you're happy, you
just need another screw! But where the hell do you think you're gonna get it?
Don't you think you'll have to send the whole stuff to a repair person? or
at least to call the repair person to get the part? If I remember well,
there's a little plate that's screwed in the baseplate and hold the square
aluminium screw. You need that part, period.
Thib.