Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:03:17 +0200

You're damn right Jason!
There is a socket screw inside the tripod mounting bush and you'd better not
try to unscrew it unless you have the specific tool! I know what I'm talking
about, I fu**ed one up this way wanting to remove this screw with an
ordinary screw driver. I just "screwed up" the screw (!) and it took a hell
of a time to Sherry Krauter to remove the base plate! Il took her a lot of
time and me a lot of money.
Anyway, you've been warned.
Sincrely,
Thib;