Subject: Re: [Leica] initializing your leica? just put the strap on and get going.
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 18:16:30 -0700

>sarawoot asked:
>
>>After reading the page (http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/4472/)
>>that Dan suggests me (thanks Dan for this again), the Using your new
>>Leica page describes the way to initialize the camera...
>
>ye gods! what a great bit of lunacy! just put a strap on the camera and
>start using it...
>
>kc

wait a minute kyle,

your no nonsense approach to putting on the camera strap is definitely
*not* the leica way! if you can actually put that strap on without having
an orgasm, you might as well be using a n****.

guy

p.s. practice safe camera strapping! use velcro!

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: just put the strap on and get going.)
Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> ([Leica] Re: just put the strap on and get going.)