Subject: [Leica] week 18 already....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 14:40:54 -0400 (EDT)

hey lugnutz,

wasn't it just week 17 yesterday? anyway. check out my new year's
leicaloution, not to spend fifty two weeks not taking photos:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/18/index.html

this week is full of models. okay, there are two. one just showed up at my
house in a pink tafata prom dress and i was like "you are not leaving my
house until i take your picture" -- and in the course of conversation i
discovered that she was the model for the franklin mint's lady diana dolls
(they have three apparantly) so she struck the lady di pose and bang.
immortal in a pink tafata dress.

now there's a supermodel in the alt section, name them and the duck will
come down and give you ... well, a pat on the back anyway....

and before you ask, no. the photo of anonymous couple making out holding
the leica IIIc is not staged. everything else probably is.

(one of my photo teachers once said to me "you are incapable of taking an
un-staged photo. even your CAT poses for you for crying out loud.")

at your own risk,

kyle