Subject: RE: [Leica] re:Tri-X rated at 200ASA with an M2
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:51:41 -0400

  I would like to thank everyone for all the great responses.... I tried
the suggested times from Bob Bedwell with the 35mm from the M2 and some
120 Tri-x  shot with my "Texas Leica" and both came out with  very nice
negs, I have not printed any yet but hope to this week.....

Craig

- -----
The above is the ultimate arguement for going digital for printing....With a
digital "darkroom" your negs don't sit around unprinted waiting for sometime
next week....take the photos..get the negs, scan 'em..print 'em....no
fumes..no clean up...no delay...:-)

 B. D>