Subject: [Leica] Re: Hasselbald vs. Leica
From: "Marthe & Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:49:17 -0400

I have owned Hasselblad (500 CM, 553 ELX, three lenses, three backs and a
finder) for many years. It has been one of the most reliable camera system I
have ever owned.  I can't believe it was just luck. I have never experienced
a jam or lock-up.  The only problem I've had was some of the leather
becoming unglued near a corner which I re-sealed with Pliobond.

Rene