Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant's book
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:33:53 -0400

LUGnutz,

I feel compelled to clear something up (at least partially) for the benefit
of the other newbies on this list.

I recently expressed an interest in purchasing Ted Grant's highly acclaimed
book (_In Our Work_) and, not knowing that the author himself was offering
the book for sale, hastily ordered it online from another source.

Ted responded to my email sending me his address and a special offer he has
on the book for all members of the LUG.  Once I discovered that he sold the
book directly, I cancelled my online order and have purchased the book
through Ted.

Just wanted to let you know in case any others are interested in obtaining
this book (and weren't around to hear the initial offer).

With a bad habit of not checking the archives,
Dan